Fall & Winter Exterior Maintenance Check List
The property owners association was formed to preserve and enhance the value of the members’ property and to operate, govern, manage, supervise and care for the community and the common elements of St. Vrain Ranch.
To support these requirements and to maintain the attractive appearance of the neighborhood we have created a checklist that may help you:
- – Rake leaves and pine needles (do not blow into street)
- – Verify trees, shrubs and bushes do not extend over the sidewalk, over or through the fence
- – Store outdoor furniture and cushions
- – Clean Gutters and Downspouts
- – Check for missing shingles
- – Clean out window wells
- – Remove hoses from spigots. Drain and store.
- – Clean out Chimney
- – Cover AC unit
- – Remove snow from sidewalks within 24 hours of the last accumulation of snow and ice (do not blow/shovel into street)
Remember: all permanent exterior improvements require a Design Review submittal/approval before starting the work.
Last modified on July 13th, 2020 at 3:54 pm